Monday, October 13, 2008

First Blogging!!!

Well, here goes......
My first attempt at blogging. This is something I've been meaning to get around to for months now and it is definitely a 'work in progress' ;o)

I just had my first 100th etsy heart yesterday *yeah* and I had to celebrate in a very unique and special way. What better way to celebrate than by starting a blog AND give a present.


The amazing kylieB at www.kylieB.etsy.com was this wonderful 100th person so I thought the best way to thank her was to send her a special '100th heart thank you gift' of some of my indidi earrings. I have been checking out her etsy shop and her blog to get an idea of what she might like and think I have designed the perfect pair for her.

Well I have the design in my head atm so I better rush off and actually make them now. I will get a quick photo of them before I post them today so I can show you all and you can let me know what you think of them. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Adorebynat said...

Great start on your blog! I enjoy reading it. And that 100th person hearting you will love you even more, I'm sure. Your jeweleries are beautiful!