Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Amazing Adorebynat: Etsy Seller Feature

I first *met* Nat when I bought some brooch pins for my little indidi felt brooches. She was one of the friendliest and honest sellers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She then featured me in her blog with some of the brooches I had made so she was my inspiration to actually create my own blog so that I could at least repay some of her kindness.


adorebynat thankyou
Nat keeps up with an amazing amount of exciting ventures. Not only is Nat especially creative but she also has several Etsy shops, writes a really interesting blog, has moved from rugged Canada to live in tropical Indonesia and is mum to the cutest little boy you have ever seen! I am amazed at how she does it all!


adorebynat little bird
Adorebynat has the most beautiful creative cards made with a clever eye for detail. Each card is lovingly handmade using high quality products such as heavy and/or textured cardstock and a wide variety of embellishments, stampings, styles and colours (colors). She rarely makes the same card again, so you will get a very special, ‘one of a kind’ treasure to give to your loved ones.


adorebynat teabags
Another great idea of Nat’s is to make cute little individual Indonesian tea bags each specially made by her. So you could even give someone a special treat of a handmade and colour (color) coordinated card and matching gift of Indonesian tea.


Not only does she achieve all this *amazingness* but Nat is so caring of others. “This holiday season, I will be donating cards to the Mission Soldier Support (MSS) Project - soldiers can use these cards to write to their loved ones back home”


adorebynat xmas
Help Nat spread her love to the world and check out her shops and blog at


adorebynat etsy shop
Nat's supplies at etsy
Nat's blog

No comments: