Saturday, October 18, 2008

Six Things from Pixie Land...

I've been tagged by the talented
vanillapixie
vanilla pixie
to reveal six random things about myself & to tag six other bloggers to do the same. I am really just learning my way around blogging but here goes...


The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged


1. I live in total 'organized chaos'.... I have metalworking tools with my artworks and paints, materials and threads with my soap making tools, a little kiln for enameling with my little apple laptop all squeezed into my little attic studio.
2. I never follow a recipe - well almost never. I just fling all sorts of food together so we eat some amazing and interesting concoctions. Some are total disasters and some are spectacular and none can EVER be repeated.
3. I am hyper-mobile so my body can bend and twist in bizarre ways... eg. I can stand with my feet facing forwards and my body facing almost totally backwards (I try to avoid doing this as it freaks people out!)
4. I am a 'concept gardener'... I love the concept but hate the weeding
5. I can stay on a rearing horse but I can't walk without a walking stick... go figure????
6. I can't remember anything but the first lesson of French that I studied for 3 years... I can remember the colours exactly of a painting I saw only once when I was a child

The people that I'm tagging are some of the amazing artists on
Etsy Check out their blogs and their Etsy shops


adorebynat flowers
adorebynat


kylieB bag
kylieB


hannahfaerie

hannahfaerie


tracylacytrinkets
tracylacytrinkets

wiccked
wiccked


realisationcreations
realisationcreations

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi there,

I just did the six things post, it was quite fun actually - thanks for asking me to take part. I have tagged some of the members of the EtsyBloggers team.

If you are not a member (I don't think you are) you should think about joining - they have some really cool activities to take part in, and they seem to be seriously lacking international members. http://etsybloggers.com/

Adorebynat said...

Awww, you're too kind. Learn more things about you :-) Those horses are beautiful. Adore By Nat

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow Thank-you for adding my iPod cover/purse