Saturday, October 25, 2008

YEAH! red bubble at last!




These are some of my artworks and T shirts at my redbubble site and I hope you like them.

I have a few original drawings of flying teapots, dragonflies and butterflies and cute little zombies and robots that I need to tweak a bit before they are ready to be shown to the world. I can't wait to finish them. Now that I have posted what I am going to do I had better start working on them. I will put them up here so you can have a look. Maybe this will help me stay focused on the one project for a while instead of flitting between many projects: making a necklace, to melting and hammering metal, to making soap, to painting images, to melting glass ....


If you have any ideas of anything you would like created for redbubble just leave a comment and let me know and I will see what we can dream up together! I love working with new ideas. Well I'm off to draw........ see you soon

1 comment:

Artdecadence said...

...your red bubble pics are very impressive!...think they'll do r e a l l y well!